In the near future, the Teamsters National Education and Training Fund will offer regional training programs. In the meantime, we can direct you to alternative resources to earn a Commercial Drivers License (CDL). A CDL is a requirement for obtaining a union position with a major or local freight carrier covered under the National Master Freight Agreement.

Information obtained from: