Address: 1231 I Street, Suite 302, Scramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-443-3302 Resources
Qualifications for apprenticeship:
Every apprenticeship is different. Check with your local union.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (17 yrs in some areas)
- Must possess high school diploma or GED.
- Must be physically able to perform the work of the trade.
- Must be able to read , write and speak the English language in order to comprehend instructions on the job and in related training classes and to ensure personal and co-worker safety on the job.
- Must be prepared to attend two nights per week in related training classes (school) during school terms.
- Must present valid Callfornia drivers license when accepted.
- Should be able to present verification to potential employers of legal right to work in the U.S
Infomation obtained from:www.calapprenticeship.org