Address: 1231 I Street, Suite 302, Scramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-443-3302 Resources
Qualifications for apprenticeship:
Every apprenticeship is different. Check with your local union.
To apply for roofing/waterproofing apprenticeship:
- An applicant must be 18 years of age, there is no maximum age.
- An applicant must be in good health and physically able to do the job.
- Must be able to read and speak English within the first 12 months of training to insure personal and co-worker safety on the job.
- There is no written examination for this apprenticeship, but all applicants are required to participate in an orientation class on safety.
- Applicants must be prepared to work at extreme heights and on sloping surfaces.
- Applicants must be prepared to lift heavy materials and work in all types of weather.